So if you have invested in the new Microsoft Xbox One X (or Scorpio edition) you will need to get all them games across to your new Xbox as quick as possible so in this article I tell you how.
If you are following this and want to watch the video instead head over to my youtube channel HERE where there is a complete video on how to transfer your Xbox One games to your Xbox One X.
With this recently added ability to transfer Games and Apps between drives in bulk, Microsoft has made the process easier for the big transitions. This is especially helpful for those upgrading to the Xbox One X this Autumn, allowing large games (and their 4K updates) to be transferred with ease.
- Open the Settings app on Xbox One.
- Navigate to the System tab.
- Select Storage.
- Scroll over to the right and select the drive you are moving the content from.
- Press A to select.
- Select Transfer.
- Select the items you plan to transfer. If moving all items, choose Select all.
- Choose Copy to copy all items between drives. To completely move the items, select Move. A pop-up message will appear asking for confirmation.
- Confirm your choice to initiate the transfer.
If you have followed correctly your move over to a new Xbox One X console and games will be ready to go! Make sure to keep in mind that all game installations are tied to a physical disc or account license, so ensure either disc or correct log in is present before running your transferred games.